Translate

Monday 17 October 2016

PRS or EPF

I believe many of us today has heard of PRS but how many of us actually know of it ? 
What's the difference with EPF? 

Below are some of the comparison I did in order for you to have a clearer picture. 
Click on the picture to enlarge it and to have a better view 
This is done by me personally based on what I understand. 

I have came across an article long time ago that changed my entire mindset in term of retirement funds and that makes me start my plan in earlier  it says " retirement is never about the savings but it's on how you allocate your funds into different options that is available in the market and let it generate a better return for your in the near future. 

For more information do PM me or email me @ charissim.ristyle@gmail.com 
Or leave me a message below and I will contact you. 

Good day ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment